Monday, October 31, 2011

[rough footage]

Bunch of rough shots!

The mother first entering Claire's room.


The bunny hopping across the screen! I had one with more squash and stretch, but it just looked too cartoony for my taste.


Rough of her climbing onto the well. The well needs to be a bit bigger, and I need to add a frame or two of anticipation before she swings herself up there.


Pretty self-explanatory: Claire blinking sadly down at the well.


Doing all this super rough animation is making me a bit nervous, but I know that it is actually helping me in the long run with making sure the movements are better and the like! 

2 comments:

  1. Great, Kristina! I think you are smart to keep it rough for now. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey-smokes your animation looks fab.

    ReplyDelete