Monday, October 17, 2011

[rough footage]

I'm no longer technically ahead of schedule, since I've been going home a lot this month and doing other fun things, but I re-scheduled out some shots and if I keep going into Christmas break, I should be done with all my rough animation by January. As of now, I have a minute and twenty seconds of rough footage done. Here are the three shots I did this week:

This is her looking down into the well at the boy, after walking up to the well in the previous shot.


This is...quite frankly, appalling; I need to redo it and fix the volume and frame rates, but I figured I'd put it up here to prove that I had actually done it, haha.


This is as she's walking away after having jumped off the well; the boy says "Will you be back?" and this is her response.

2 comments:

  1. I do not think the second pencil test is appalling! I recommend waiting until you are done with your first animation pass before re-working any scenes.

    I hope you can get back on schedule. It is better to be ahead of schedule than behind, in case of unforeseen circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think #2 looks fine. Only thing is I think her head shrinks a bit over the course of the shot.

    #2 looks good too, but will her head be that close to the edge in the final shot? Or was that just an export thing?

    ReplyDelete