Monday, January 30, 2012

[rough footage]

I have five backgrounds drawn, but not quite textured enough. Hopefully I'll be able to show them in a more completed stage by Wednesday.

In the meantime, two rough shots. There was another one, but I'm still working on it because the laughing looks like she's having a seizure.


This is when she's climbing down the rope and hears the rope creak. I still have to add her looking up at the end.




This one requires more in-betweening at the end, but this is the shot where she walks off the path.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Kristina!

    In the first shot you may want to keep her pupils consistent- the size change does not quite read and looks a bit strange.

    I LOVE the camera move in the second shot- VERY dynamic!!!

    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete