Monday, January 23, 2012

[rough footage]

I secured a sound designer! His name is Steven Kimball and he's really sweet and seems really into the project. I'm still working out details, but he's totally on-board! So that's one less thing to worry about, at least.

My scanner is being wonky, so I have no coloured backgrounds to show yet, since I colour them in the computer. I do however have two shots to show you guys!

This one is when Claire is walking through the forest and sees the well, right before the OTS shot of the well itself:


And this one is my baby. I'm really proud of this shot, for some reason, even though it's not done yet. It's pretty self-explanatory; it's after the time lapse, when Claire is about to leave the well:



Feeling pretty good about where I'm at so far! 

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for enthusiastic sound designers! Congratulations!

    The animation looks good. Look out for head shrinkage in the first clip. The second clip is really beautiful. Wonderful work Kristina!

    ReplyDelete