Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[rough footage]

Sorry for the late post...anyway, here's all the footage I did last week! It's a combination of new footage, cleaning up rough animation, and re-doing old shots.

I re-animated the shot of her saying "Okay, Mom."


As per Careen's suggestion, I reversed the shot of her running into the forest. I also cleaned up the roughs.

Her coming towards the screen as she answers the boy's call, walking off the path...

The finalized version of her walking to the well for the first time.

Finalized shot of her looking into the well.

Still need to add lip-sync and freshen it up, but this shot is basically done.

Working on this one still, but this shot is my baby. I just love it so muh-huh-huuuuuuch.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! Your timing is beautiful. Everything is coming along so nicely. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete